**If your child is NEW to the West Carroll System**
(If not New to System, Skip This Section)
New in-coming Kindergartenerswill register at New Student Registration, July 23rd at West Carroll Primary School from 1 to 6 pm.
Please bring the following paperwork:
- Your child must be five years of age on or before August 15, 2020
- Birth Certificate
- Official Tennessee Certificate of Immunization
- Two proofs of residency: Mortgage statement or Rent receipt AND a Utility bill
- Social Security #
- Custody papers if available
Important information for registering your child for Kindergarten School Year 2020-21
Your child’s registration is not complete until ALL of the following requirements are met.
· Your child must be five years of age on or before August 15, 2020.
· Proof of Age Affidavit (birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of the date of birth) *Copies of Birth Certificates may be obtained daily from the Carroll County Health Department located 633 High Street, Huntingdon, TN 38344. Please call 731-986-1990 for an appointment. TN residents only.
· Official Tennessee Certificate of Immunization
o 5 DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus) *(4 if dose was given after 4th birthday)
- 4 polio (4th dose must be after 4th birthday)
- 3 hepatitis B
- 2 hepatitis A
- 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- 2 Varicella (chickenpox—immunization or proof of disease)
- Health examination, signed by health care provider and dated after 8/1/2019. (Appointments for examinations should be made as soon as possible).